Tony Ferguson Weightloss SA
Company Registration #: 2009/017977/07
220 Willow Wood Office Park
C/r Cedar road and 3rd road
Phone: 080 754 6637
Collecting Anonymous Information
We automatically collect general website traffic information (such as how many people have visited the site, most popular pages etc). This information is collected into aggregate results in order to evaluate our service and business practice in an effort to provide you with an optimum shopping service.
We may share non-personal, aggregated information with our partners for research purposes. We will never identify or disclose individual customers or visitors information or purchases but may disclose how many customers bought a specific item or used a specific service such as an email list.
Collecting Personal Information
We collect personal information submitted by you to manage and deliver your order, and to provide you with support while you are on the program. We do not disclose personal information for any other purpose.
Use of Personal Information
We will use personal information as supplied by you to process and deliver your order. We will disclose personal information such as your delivery address to a delivery service provider (ie. a courier) as selected by you when you place your order. We also retain your order details in a secure offline system that is NOT connected to the internet. This is so we have a record of your order should you wish to return or exchange an item at a later date.
Under no circumstances will Tony Ferguson Weightloss sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information.
Personal information’ means information about an identifiable individual, including, but not limited to-
- information relating to the race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, national, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental health, well-being, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth of the individual;
- information relating to the education or the medical, criminal or employment history of the individual or information relating to the financial transactions in which the individual has been involved;
- any identifying number, symbol or other particular assigned to the individual;
- the address, fingerprints or blood type of the individual;
- the personal opinions, views or preferences of the individual, except where they are about another individual or about a proposal for a grant, an award or a prize to be made to another individual;
- correspondence sent by the individual that is implicitly or explicitly of a private or confidential nature or further correspondence that would reveal the contents of the original correspondence;
- the views or opinions of another individual about the individual;
- the views or opinions of another individual about a proposal for a grant, an award or a prize to be made to the individual, but excluding the name of the other individual where it appears with the views or opinions of the other individual; and
- the name of the individual where it appears with other personal information relating to the individual or where the disclosure of the name itself would reveal information about the individual,
but excludes information about an individual who has been dead for more than 20 years;